VOW (Voice of the World)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chief Tashka

Go down

Chief Tashka Empty Chief Tashka

Post by Admin Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:32 am

My name is Chief Tashka of the Yawanawa tribe from the Amazon Rain Forest in Brazil. It is my grand desire and wish that you be a part of my project to help save not only "OUR" rain forest but that of our future world, and generations to come. Yawanawa Mission: To secure and protect the Rain Forest; to acquire more protected land in the forest; and to maintain the culture and traditions of our people that enable us to sustain the Rain Forest, and thus do our part to maintain the eco-balance necessary to support life around the world.

As a leader among the Indigenous Peoples, and as the Voice of the Rainforest, together with my American partners, I am launching a mutually profitable fashion and entertainment venture known as VOW (Voice of the World.) VOW represents our commitment. i.e. our "vow" to work closely with indigenous entrepreneurs to form sustainable businesses that will enable them to provide for their families and villages in a way that does not harm their environment, and that protects and promotes their culture.

I plan to initiate this project to the United Nations this April (29th and 30th) combining Yawanawa music, culture, art and a special line of clothing called "Yawa" designed especially for this event with our proceeds (100%) going back into "OUR" rain forest. We will also feature Yawanawa Music, integrating our Yawanawa sounds into other sounds of the world. At our event, we will introduce a song written in my honor by Shabling, a young girls' rock group hand-selected by me to carry our message.

You can be one of only 500 people to own our kickoff Limited Edition Yawa t-shirt created by renowned Rio de Janeiro designer Patricia Bowles. Remember, that this is only the beginning and we have a long journey ahead of us, I and all the people of the world would love to see you in New York next month, together side by side for the future...I will sign your Yawanawa Limited Edition shirt personally if you buy one and attend the event.

The effort of Aveda Corporation and many other groups and agencies around the world have done much to help us. We feel that our artwork and music incorporated into a profitable partnership will bring us even more success; and we will take pride in our success, and our partnerships. Partnerships are very important. We must build partnerships with high quality people and businesses to be successful.

Thank you for your consideration. I hope that you and your people will work with me and the Yawanawa people to maintain the eco-balance around the world.

Sincerely,

Chief Joaquin L. Tashka Yawanawa

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-04

https://vavow.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum